ReachSound label. Art
announces the Sound Recording Festival of Acoustic Music.
"Festival of Acoustic Music Recording" is an opportunity for performers of classical, academic, modern music (vocalists, vocal ensembles, soloists, instrumentalists, instrumental chamber ensembles of classical, academic, modern trends, including the classical crossover) to record their performance at the highest technical level according to world standards (DSD 256 Super audio CD) with the subsequent placement of the record on all the world's largest music Internet sites: iTunes, Spotify, Yandex.Music GooglePlay, Deezer, You Tube, etc.
The festival will take place at one of the concert venues in St. Petersburg.
1. Music Internet services are becoming more and more important for listeners, and the presence of high quality audio and video content in a musician's portfolio is becoming a fundamental condition for professional advancement and career growth. Participation in the Sound Recording festival of Acoustic Music solves these problems.
2.To participate in the festival there are no age and professional restrictions, the main thing is your desire and professional skills.
For known reasons, we can only announce the preliminary dates for the festival - this is August-September 2020.But we are already starting to accept applications, which will allow us to agree on the repertoire in advance, prepare covers for digital placement, discuss the terms of the contract and, of course, start rehearsing and prepare to record.
3. Participation in the Festival is paid. Financial conditions depend on the timing of the selected piece.
1. Recording of a work of art. ~ 5 min. up to 3 takes 20 minutes of recording - 10,000 rubles.
2. Recording of a work of art. ~ 10 minutes up to 3 takes 35 minutes of recording - 17,000 rubles.
3. Recording of a work of art. ~ 15 min. up to 3 takes 50 minutes of recording - 25,000 rubles.
4. Video filming of one work - 10,000 rubles.
* Digital distribution across all world music Internet sites is discussed separately with each of the participants and is included in the package of services by recording.
4. Any classical, academic, crossover musicians, musicians of chamber ensembles can apply for participation in the Festival without any restrictions. Recording in the Super Audio CD DSD 256 format significantly surpasses the sound quality of both traditional CD Audio and HD Audio, and will be carried out on a turnkey basis, including editing, mixing and mastering by certified iTunes specialists. In addition to the generally accepted stereo, the recording will be provided to you in formats such as Binaural and Surround.
5. If you have any questions or need advice, please contact us in a convenient way
Phone: +89117434020 (from 11.00 to 18.00.)